*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3148458
Rated: E · Message Forum · Religious · #2141472
show your love and respect to loved one or friend who passed away.we will meet in Heaven.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 11, 2017 at 2:06am
OT: That monster took my baby sister away!
The doctors could not ascertain where the carcinogen started inside her. The initial diagnosis was ovarian cancer. When she was taken in for surgery, a second diagnostic test was done. This time, the doctors disagreed with the first finding and after thorough consultation, they performed an exploratory. She was under the scalpel for eight hours and when it was done, she was at the point of no return. Most of her vital organs were removed leaving the bare minimum to cling to life.

When the result of all diagnostic came back,they said it was Carcinogen with Unknown Origin. They never found out how, where or when it started. All they did was harvest any and all organs that were affected or infected with the monster called cancer. They removed the ovaries, appendix, kidneys, and cut out a big portion of the large intestine. Then there was leakage from the intestine that saturated her insides. There was no possible way to go back and fix the leak with her weakening condition. All they could give her were painkillers and antibiotics to control the infection.

A week later, she was pronounced terminal. She was on life support for the next two weeks. She decided she wanted to spend the rest of her remaining days with the comforts of home. Although the attending oncologist said that she will have a mere two to three days survival after the antibiotics are withdrawn, by God’s abiding grace, she survived for four months under hospice care and the loving care of family and close friends.

On April 26,2016, my beloved baby sister gave up her fight for life and went back to the Lord. The comforting and wonderful thing about it was that she knew where she was going. She trusted in the Lord and loved the Lord.

There is never a day that I don’t think about her. She is constantly in my waking hours. I dream about her often and in my dream she’s happy as ever. We talk,we hug, we interact as if she’s still around. I never want to wake up when these dreams recur.

I look forward to the day when we will be reunited, never to part again. What a wondrous reunion that will be some glorious day!

I love you baby sister. I know you love me just as much! Till we meet again at Jesus feet. I hope you have bumped into our Manong and our Papa when you got there. Rest assured, we will follow you in the sweet by and by.

My personal sig
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
OT: That monster took my baby sister away! · 12-11-17 2:06am
by QueenOwl ~ A New Day Dawns
Re: OT: That monster took my baby sister away! · 12-24-17 9:16am
by Lisa Noe

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lisa Noe.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3148458