*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3149333
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 16, 2017 at 12:00pm
Update for week 12/11-12/15/2017
Posting Late!
Writing Goals 12 -11 through 12-15
1. Continue work on my NaNo Novel by breaking the manuscript down into scenes and continue identifying scenes that need to be added.
Update: I didn't even look at my manuscript this week - ( I added three new Flash Fiction pieces to my portfolio instead -YAY)

2. Write a Tuesday post for my WP blog.
Update: completed but was late. I need to do a lot better in sticking to this schedule.

3. Work on an item for a blog hop due on the 20th.
Update: I've written a very rough draft but it needs to be fleshed out and edited.

4. TRY to complete 4 reviews for WDC Reviewers Group and read more of the links to learn more.
Update: I only wrote 2 reviews but I read 9 items. For me, it sometimes takes time to process my thoughts and feelings about an item and I
take writing reviews very seriously.

5. Hopefully more but I've neglected so much in November (NaNoWriMo) and the last 10 days working on this novel that I need to catch up on so I'll leave my writing goals at these 4. I need to find my floor which is currently covered with papers and notebooks.
Update: I discovered my floor but now its covered with an entirely new set of papers. LOL

Looking over my updates it's clear to me that I need to be more disciplined in meeting my goals and deadlines I've set for myself so that will become a new goal.

*Holly2* Happy Holly Daze *Holly1*

from secret Santa
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for week 12/11-12/15/2017 · 12-16-17 12:00pm
by LJ hiding under the bed

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3149333