*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3151761
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 31, 2017 at 12:17pm
Re: A couple of questions
FADE IN is Left Justified. And FADE OUT is Right Justified. With all Scripts that's how it's done. The only difference is that FADE OUT is at the end of each Act in a Television Script.

Because these are so short, I'm not as concerned about this part of formatting. It should be included. But I'm not going to count it against you if it isn't.

Normally, you would have a Title Page and then the first page of the Script. And you can still do that if you want to do it. But because this is more of a Practice Writing Activity you don't have to do it if you don't want to do it. You can treat it like a Short Story and other Contests when it comes to Titles and Prompt Identification.

I'm judging on the story mostly and the formatting a little. The Prompt(s) at the top of the entry is just to help me judge if it's used or not in the Script.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to see (read) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
A couple of questions · 12-31-17 11:11am
by Genipher
*Star* Re: A couple of questions · 12-31-17 12:17pm
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3151761