*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3152089
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 1, 2018 at 12:33pm
Goals for January 1-5
by Past Member 'blimprider'
First of all, Happy New Year to all my old friends, and those I've yet to meet! I have as a goal this year to back away from the extraneous social activities and get back to writing. This week my goals are modest, as I expect to build momentum toward the larger goal:
         *Box* Award December's
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2110745 by Not Available.

*Box* Find a quality item to review, preferably by a newbie (and my first stop will be the port of S.J - Not Around Much ; not a newbie, I know, but she just Fan'd me this morning, so a detailed review might serve as a nice thank you.).
Those will be visible, and easy to verify. For this one, I'll have to be on the honor system:
         *Box* Get in three good writing sessions. These may not produce actual words on the page, but even if they do, I won't be sharing the item until it's finished, so all you'll have is my word for it. I am scrupulously honest here on WdC, but of course, all you have is my word for that as well! I hope it's suitable...

Read well, and write better,
*Hotair2* Jack
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals for January 1-5 · 01-01-18 12:33pm
by Past Member 'blimprider'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3152089