*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3154255
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(363)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #303715
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 8, 2018 at 8:14pm
*Questiony*Photos Added To A Blog Entry...
by ruwth
The StoryMaster,

Here is what happened:

I attempted to add a photo to a blog entry.

The photo was successfully uploaded but before I could copy the photo ID number, I accidentally clicked away from the page and the photo was no longer visible.

The photo tag did not auto-complete with the newly uploaded photo so looked in My Photos to see if it was there. It was not.

So, I uploaded it again.

This time as well, the tag did not auto-complete with this new photo. It did offer me other photos from my port but not the new one.

Luckily, I had copied the ID number this time so I added the photo to my blog entry.

Out of curiosity, I also entered a tag with the number right before the one I copied and pasted and, lo and behold, it was the previous version of the photo -- the one I "lost".

Well, neither of them are showing up in My Photos and I now want to delete that blog entry. Before I do that, I, obviously, would like to delete the photos.

So, this is likely a glitch but please tell me how to delete these photos that I can not find any where in my port except here:

"Invalid Entry

Thanks,

------- ruwth

~ ~ ~ JESUS is LORD! ~ ~ ~
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Questionv*Photos Added To A Blog Entry... · 01-08-18 8:14pm
by ruwth
Re: Photos Added To A Blog Entry... · 01-08-18 9:03pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: Photos Added To A Blog ... · 01-08-18 9:07pm
by ruwth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3154255