*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3161201
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 4, 2018 at 9:34pm
And the winner of my January 2018 contest is...

I just finished sending out the reviews and GPs for my January 2018 contest. Now for the bad news, the winning results.

There were only three entries. So, only the First Prize will be rewarded for my first-month contest. I think I know how you are going to feel about the decision that I made for this contest winner, but it's not what you think that it is.

My decision was based on three things. Which story I liked the best, formatting, and page length. All three were the proper page length, but only two followed the formatting. So, I had to base my final decision on the stories themselves. I liked all three of them a lot. If you could see my reviews you would see that, but I liked this one a little bit more than the other two.

The decision I have made for the January 2018 contest is... Please let me know which First Prize that you want.

Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
And the winner of my January 2018 contest is... · 02-04-18 9:34pm
by PureSciFi
Re: And the winner of my January 2018 contest is... · 02-04-18 9:42pm
by Genipher
Re: And the winner of my January 2018 contest is... · 02-04-18 9:44pm
by Abby Gayle

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3161201