*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3162506
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 9, 2018 at 11:51am
Re: Paywall alternative to interactive stories
Greets,

Thanks for your suggestions...

We tried advertising for 15+ years, but it just didn't work out and ad blockers became the end of that. I'm not aware of any opportunity to provide app-like bonuses for a website like ours or the generally "adult-oriented" content that most of our interactives provide. For sure, aside from ad blocking, the content on the interactives is a problem for most advertisers. But, as time allows I'll look more into ad-wall options -- or if you've found any options that provide a similar app service to websites. We'd certainly consider it, though, if there's a viable option that provides safe content, not effected by adblockers and allows our type of user generated adult oriented content.

You can mine to earn a full paid membership... but unfortunately have no "mine for an hour, use for an hour" setup... and I don't think is likely to happen.

Best,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Number 1 Fan
[Click For More Info]

Dear SM & SMs: I'm so proud to be a member of what I'm certain is a massive, rapidly increasing, W.Com fan club ! *^*Smile*^* Thank you for your generosity and the fabulous contributions given to Rising Stars as a result of your generous *^*GiftP*^* GIFT POiNT MATCHING PROGRAM. What a glorious bunch of contributions we've received ! You are truly our *^*Star*^*LUCKY STARS !  Bless you and thank you for your kindness and very special support, Gab
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Paywall alternative to interactive stories · 02-08-18 9:38pm
by Barack O'Brahma
*Star* Re: Paywall alternative to interactive stories · 02-09-18 11:51am
by The StoryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3162506