*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3172003
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(668)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 15, 2018 at 12:51pm
Introducing Myself - Morag MacShuibhne
Hello, one and all. I am Morag MacShuibhne. Yes, my name is rather complex this is mainly because it is in Scottish Gaelic. The English version is Sarah MacQueen. My name literally means; Princess, Son of Queen.

I am a new writer on this platform but not a new writer in general. I've been writing since I was about 12 on Wattpad - that account no longer has any books to look at. I have always dreamed of becoming a writer like most of you guys here but one thing that has always been on my mind is telling people why. Each writer's story and their reason why is different, so I love to share my own.

I live in Scotland, that much one can tell. Here in Scotland, writers are common but are becoming less and less of a dream job. People no longer read as often either which is rather depressing, to say the least. I have always been odd or different though. I choose the things that most kids walked away from. Writing is one of those things.

I write to escape the dawning reality that throws facts and statics in my face every day. It determines if I shall become a writer or a very popular. I write to forget like some people drink to forget. Writing is my very soul and being. I spend my life writing fantasy worlds that exist only in my head, untouched by the reality of our world. This is what I feel like writing should be about. Worlds that are amazing to our readers and an escape from everyday life.

With this, I write a lot of fantasy books. Dragons, elves, little worlds with magic. That is my zone of writing and my love.

If anyone is interested in hearing about my worlds, I am happy to have replies and emails. I am not just here for writing, but also to form a community of friends. I also swear I am not this formal while talking to friends!

This is me, Morag MacShuibhne. Please feel free to call me Morag or Mor. Any nicknames you come up with never be pushed away either.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Introducing Myself - Morag MacShuibhne · 03-15-18 12:51pm
by Morag MacShuibhne
Re: Introducing Myself - Morag MacShuibhne · 03-15-18 3:13pm
by Lenard Soie
Re: Re: Introducing Myself - Morag MacShuibhne · 03-17-18 9:18pm
by Morag MacShuibhne
Re: Introducing Myself - Morag MacShuibhne · 03-16-18 9:23am
by Kimbug
Re: Re: Introducing Myself - Morag MacShuibhne · 03-17-18 9:18pm
by Morag MacShuibhne

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3172003