*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3172383
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(136)
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #787735
Where you can request an upgrade from RAOK.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 16, 2018 at 8:20pm
RAOK, reminds me of someone I once knew. She enjoyed such.
*Dollar* 206,697 GPs were sent to Writing.Com Support with this post.
Hello Angels,
It's been some time since I have visited this area of WDC. Things were going well for awhile, then, well. Less then as well as could be. I'm debating spending my last $20.00 for a three month upgraded membership. I need my blog access, plus many of the other functions available to me. I had at different points managed to pay for my own upgraded membership, and even made it to a premium membership.

I feel awkward asking for help, even from Angels who do the best they can for this community. I felt I would ask you, if you could please help me. I do miss my account, and I haven't been able to write much at all. On top of that, I have had a family member stealing, destroying some of my work. In some cases, they took my original works, made copies, then actually put the copies in my files, and kept my originals.

I have had to purchase security cameras, to protect my work, as well as my investments. Things are so bad now, I am homeless as of three days ago. There's more, however, with all this good news and positive energy, I am forcing out in the form of hope. I do hope you can help, if you have the ability. My gratitude comes in knowing, this is a temporary situation. My will is strong, and I will thrive once again. Thank you for taking the time to read, my energy is a mix of nerves and concern.

However, being out of that situation, I am able to write again and feel the need to let my flow loose, in all forms. A quick example, I wrote a song last night. And I have some other projects I wish to work on. I am blessed to have found WDC, in the time that I did. Which ever way this decision is derived, thank you again. For listening, and being a positive influance as well as an outstanding community.

Love,
FLComeau
[Francis Comeau]
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
RAOK, reminds me of someone I once knew. She enjoyed such. · 03-16-18 8:20pm
by flcomeau
Re: RAOK, reminds me of someone I once knew. She enjoyed... · 03-16-18 10:30pm
by Joy
Re: Re: RAOK, reminds me of someone I once knew. She enj... · 03-17-18 1:06am
by flcomeau

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3172383