*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3172824
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 18, 2018 at 5:38pm
Update for the week of March 12 to 18, 2018
Writing Goals:
Work on my blogs – the focus is on my poetry blog. I need to get caught up this week. I managed to get caught up on Friday, now it is just one blog a day until month end.
Continue to work on my Nano novel – Can I add 3,000 words this week? I have only done a bit of story thoughts.... I did managed to sign up for a fiction writing workshop; so short stories may be a focus for a bit. Set another writing goal at Nanowrimo.org
Signup for Camp Nanowrimo for April. I will be doing poetry, my novel and blogs and short stories.
Wrote a piece for a contest, posted it and recorded it into I Write 2018 - week #11 and did the required review.
The entry is
 Out Of Nowhere  (13+)
Daily Flash Fiction Entry for March 18 - no cell service.
#2152652 by 💙 Carly

The contest is
Daily Flash Fiction Challenge  (13+)
Enter your story of 300 words or less.
#896794 by Arakun the Twisted Raccoon

My review is Review of "An Early Morning"

Reading Goals:
Signed up for 5 books for the Monthly Reading Challenge for March - I have finished 1.
Write the reviews for the books I have read.

Teaching / Work Goals
No supply this week = March Break!!! Fill the well!!! Actually it has been getting over the wicked cold!
I checked ApplytoEducation.com to see if there are any positions available - supply or LTO.

Health Goals
I will aim for 5000 steps each day for a total of 35,000 for the week. Not as good as I would like, many days have been just under my goal. I am hoping to get more walking in over the weekend. I should get over 35,000 steps on Sunday.
I will complete at least one yoga session this week.

Other Life Goals
I will write and update by weekly goals for this week and get next week’s ready to go on the weekend.
Get out and take part in things that interest me.... and get together with friends. I was able to get out to the Monday morning writing session at the Bookshelf's Greenroom. I opted not to go to the writing groups on Tuesday and Wednesday because of my cold. Thursday I went to the writing group in Waterloo and then went to the Fiction Workshop I signed up for - it looks really good. Friday I met up with my friend Michelle.
I will make an appointment to get my oil change done. I went in to find out I can drop in anytime - but the wait today was 1 1/2 hours so I opted to try again on Monday or Tuesday night.
Finish organizing my paperwork into a new filing system.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of March 12 to 18, 2018 · 03-18-18 5:38pm
by 💙 Carly

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3172824