*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3175702
Rated: E · Message Forum · Contest · #2144029
Come yarn me a tale about a flawed character!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 1, 2018 at 2:14am
Edited: April 1, 2018 at 2:36am
BRIEF REVIEWS AND WINNER ANNOUNCED!
bobturn Cast a Big Shadow was full of wonderful puns. I found myself smiling through the whole story. I especially love how Marty got the girl at the end.

🌸 pwheeler - love joy peace I like how Amy feels a little self-conscious about her weight and the judgments of others, in Hidden Talents, yet she also knows her flaw is also her greatest weapon. Great idea having the secret information passed along via a coffee cup.

dragonwoman I found myself reading Agent Double One Eight with bated breath, hoping Judith would be able to keep up with her disguise and learn what she needed from Choi. As an aside, I loved it when W said, "Who doesn’t like putting on a little la-de-dah, right?" I'm tempted to steal that line and use it in real life!

amateur40 Ah, I could feel the suspense in The Project as Vanessa hurries to plant the bug in Prunella's (great name, by the way) phone. So mean, though, that she's being forced into the spy business. You did a great job showing how hard it can be to move or breath when extremely obese.

Y'all did a great job. I loved reading all the stories. Since we only had 4 entries, only first place will be awarded.
Congratulations to:
🌸 pwheeler - love joy peace

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
"Character Flaws Contest

** Image ID #2150525 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
BRIEF REVIEWS AND WINNER ANNOUNCED! · 04-01-18 2:14am
by Genipher
Re: BRIEF REVIEWS AND WINNER ANNOUNCED! · 04-01-18 12:06pm
by 🌸 pwheeler - love joy peace

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Genipher.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3175702