*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3177113
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 7, 2018 at 1:24am
Update 4/2 - 4/6
This week went okay goal-wise. I forgot to double check what my goals were midweek--which is usually a good idea because I often forget exactly what I put down--and that means that I didn’t keep the original intentions in mind as much as I would’ve liked. And this week was pretty freaking busy so again I found it hard to keep up with the things I wanted to do. I’m sure most people have that problem. Here’s how the week turned out:

1) Get a solid start on my writing goals and make 3000 words by the end of the week. -- Didn’t do great on this, which frustrates me. I know part of the problem is that I’ve been trying to write while I watch television and that’s just not a productive choice. I missed my goal by about 1000 words, so hopefully, I’ll start doing better at this goal in the coming days.

2) Exercise at least three days this week --. I exercised every day this week so that was awesome.

3) Keep ahead of the average calories burned a day for my Apple watch goal for the week. -- I’ve got a nice spreadsheet going for this and I’m doing really well so far.

4) Finish "Ocean" book from NetGalley. -- I’m over halfway through.

5) Write a review, preferably for "Ocean" book. -- I wrote a review of “Ready Player One,” the book not the movie. Still working on finishing reading the “Ocean” book.

I hope everyone did great on their goals and that they have a fantastic weekend.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 4/2 - 4/6 · 04-07-18 1:24am
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3177113