*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3177925
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 9, 2018 at 6:45pm
Re: The Rebirth Center

Sorry, it has taken me so long to get back to you. I didn't notice this until early this morning, and I didn't get to chance to respond to it until now. That's not an excuse. There is no excuse. It's just the reason why it's so late.

As for your entry into this month's contest, thanks for entering. I've only skimmed over it so far, but it looks pretty good to me.

I understand how getting carried away to go over your word, or in this case, page, limit. I'm doing that all the time with my Short Stories, and I'm always trying to figure out what I'm going to cut to get it down to the word count limitation.

That's very hard to do, if not impossible when it comes to Scripts, Only you don't have to worry about that. Your script is barely within the page limit, but it is within it.

The industry says it's a second per line aka a minute per page. I've created a Word Template that equals sixty lines per page. I copied you script like I always do to my Word program, and I updated it to my line count. It's just over ten pages, but that includes the titles. So, you are within the ten-page limit.

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
The Rebirth Center · 04-08-18 11:29am
by Genipher
*Star* Re: The Rebirth Center · 04-09-18 6:45pm
by PureSciFi
Re: Re: The Rebirth Center · 04-09-18 7:37pm
by Genipher

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3177925