*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3180655
Rated: GC · Message Forum · Contest · #2020439
A Terrifying Contest Of Horror And Three Time Quill Award Winner!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 20, 2018 at 12:14pm
Winner & New Prompt!!!
by Strega
*Just a friendly reminder: SCREAMS!!! is a prompt based contest, so make sure you check for prompts daily within the forum.

Friday again, and I am sooooo ready :)

Today was a blistering contest with three qualifying entries for sugarglider58's brilliantly odd prompt of 'A Red Beetle'. You never really know which prompts are going to excite contestants, but this sort of thing is classic SugarG!

L.A. Grawitch 's entry was a tense bureaucratic thriller with horrific undertones.
Kat 's entry was the best use of a superhero within the horror genre that I literally have ever seen.
bobturn's entry created and fleshed out a world so completely that I'm personally encouraging him to expand! Expand!! EXPAND!!!

The winning story today is:

"Invalid Entry

Congratulations on the win, because it certainly didn't come easy!!! Please post the prize of your choice so Big Grand-Poppa Angus can see it :)

The prompt for today involves answering the age old question:

"What Does This Button Do?"

As per usual, any time period, setting, supernatural/paranormal or not is welcome, as long as your entry complies with all SCREAMS!!! contest rules found on the listing page.

Good luck all!!!
xo
Strega
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Winner & New Prompt!!! · 04-20-18 12:14pm
by Strega
Re: Winner & New Prompt!!! · 04-20-18 12:30pm
by Past Member 'bobturn'
Re: Winner & New Prompt!!! · 04-20-18 5:48pm
by Kat

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Lilli ☕ still Quilling.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3180655