*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3180819
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(668)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 21, 2018 at 1:49am
Hello everyone!! My name is Tyler, I am new here. I have been writing my entire membered life. I have two books which are published but the marketing for both books failed, and each title only saw limited local, "success," and also discontinued by the publisher after a certain amount of time because copies just weren't selling.

Writing is a lifelong passion. Those two failed books were, I know, great pieces of amazing literature. Merely victims of a flooded market, dying medium and poorly managed publicity and marketing. I will definitely continue writing and looking to be picked up by a more serious, more outstanding publishing firm.

As well as novels and modern day epics, I have also authored a compilation of roughly 500 poems, adding more with every passing thought lol.

I am deciding to use this site to get critical in depth feedback of my newest novel concept chapter for chapter. Hoping to really perfect the wonderful concept Ive concieved so Ill be able to catch the eye of national agents and firms.

Anyway, feel free to say hi, always happy to make new friends, but may not respond to friendly correspondence often because I will be focused heavily on the book.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New Member · 04-21-18 1:49am
by Jollovan
Re: New Member · 04-22-18 12:51pm
by Jellyfish-on holiday
Re: New Member · 04-22-18 3:28pm
by Kimbug

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3180819