*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3181003
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Activity · #1188311
Read, Review, Rate and Record all items read by the Army Angels.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 21, 2018 at 6:17pm
Good Evening Fellow Reviewers
Good Evening Fellow Reviewers,

I am new to this group and Writing.com; my name is Sharmelle, I am a poetry writer; I only write poetry that rhymes right now because I do not know how to write any other poetry at this time. All though some of my poetry has been edited by an editor that took out my some of my rhyming poetry ways. I have not published them yet... But in due time I will have them up. For now, I have shared seven of my poems in my Portfolio and I have many more to publish here; I just do not want to publish them all at once and not get Review for them.

Way back in the Mid to Late 1990's I began to write my life story and at the same time I I had an idea for another book that I started. But I was in an abusive relationship and something happened and I had to leave. When I left I did not get the drafts of my book writings. I do wish that I could remember the other book I was trying to write because it was going to be a good book I thought back then lol. I was told to think about writing another book so I will have to get creative again and think up something good lol.

I would like to thank everyone for their reviews so far. A week or so ago I was looking for free grammar classes and free poetry writing classes because I have always thought my poetry was horrible. The reason for me thinking this way is because of my grammar problem and I did not do well in English from High School. Due to this, I feel I have a lot more learning to do in my writing. Plus I would like to learn how to write other poetry besides rhyming poetry because, for one, you all may get sick of my rhyming poetry soon lol. But that's all I know right now.

I have tried some Haiku Poetry but I do not know if I did it correctly when I did do them and I do not know what happened to the ones I have done. I do not think I put them in my computer files yet... But I can look into some other Communities that I am in for Poetry and see if I can find them there to share them here. Even with the Haiku Poetry, I rhymed the poetry too lol. I would love to get going on writing my poetry book I made a thesis for it and everything. I just have to make time to write more poetry and make sure it's good enough for a book lol.

I am talented in many other different ways also; I am a graphic designer, graphic artist, and photographer. So I am busy in all these areas in my life lol.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Good Evening Fellow Reviewers · 04-21-18 6:17pm
by Sharmelle's Expressions
Re: Good Evening Fellow Reviewers · 04-21-18 6:22pm
by Sharmelle's Expressions
Re: Good Evening Fellow Reviewers · 04-21-18 7:48pm
by Sssssh! I'm not really here.

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3181003