*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3182325
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 29, 2018 at 3:54am
Re: Suggestions anyone?
Wow, cool! You might want to share a video tutorial or two when you meet up. Just pause it to keep the flow slow as needed. Kylie did some (Cinn In fact, Tiggy-Cheers for House Martell has a hand in helping with tech issues too, in her forum.

I am opening WhataLand, basically a slower paced help forum with some activities, and I’d love to have your group stop in and ask me some questions. We also have some pretty basic written tutorials on navigating WdC. That’s rough, but open with some lessons on portfolios, tagging, stuff: "WhataLand Warehouse (WLW) WhataLand forum should be open by the time you have your first meeting. It’ll be especially helpful when you need to learn thru examples and screenshots. I am also an avid Apple iphone & ipad user, so keep me in mind.

I actually have some ‘real life’ experience helping with tech issues and the senior, and doing so around here is pretty fun. Hit me up if you need more ideas... just stress WdC will NOT be learned in a week. It takes some time and a buncha reading *Bigsmile*

If nothing else some of this may help you to help them. Feel free to drop me an email *Thumbsupl*

Header for forum, made and animated by AmandaHeader for forum, made and animated by AmandaHeader for forum, made and animated by Amanda

Click Da Pic *Bigsmile*
MESSAGE THREAD
Suggestions anyone? · 04-21-18 6:39am
by Past Member 'bobturn'
Re: Suggestions anyone? · 04-22-18 12:24pm
by ⭐️Jellyfish⭐️
Re: Re: Suggestions anyone? · 04-22-18 12:40pm
by Past Member 'bobturn'
*Star* Re: Suggestions anyone? · 04-29-18 3:54am
by Whata SpoonStealer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3182325