*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3183629
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 3, 2018 at 4:36pm
And the winner for April 2018 is...

Sorry, it has taken me so long to declare the April 2018 winner. Part of that reason for that is because it was so hard for me to decide on a winner, but also part of it is because of the storm that came through my area last night. There was no Tornados, but it did knock out my power for almost two hours.

True, I had some trouble deciding on the winner for April, but it's worse than that. I liked all three scripts very much, but I liked two a little bit more than the third one. The only problem is they came from the same writer. That is my worse, choosing between the two of them.

The winner of the April 2018 contest is below. Please let me know how you want your prize to be.

Invalid Item  []

by A Guest Visitor

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
And the winner for April 2018 is... · 05-03-18 4:36pm
by PureSciFi
Re: And the winner for April 2018 is... · 05-03-18 4:55pm
by Abby Gayle

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3183629