*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3188999
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(668)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 28, 2018 at 8:07pm
Kinda New Kinda Not

Hello everyone. My name is Jennifer. I live in West Texas. I joined WDC about 10 years ago and loved it. I got busy and well... I forgot to come back. Last year, I logged in because I was ready to write something down! Yet, again I drifted away ... work, relationships, house, yard, pets, parents... on and on the list goes. My list of excuses to not follow MY dreams. So now I'm back. I'm not working outside of my home and I have NO excuse now. It's either ride or die this time. I hope to ride. My handle is biblical and references Isaiah 61:3 but I should make it known that I'm not the "traditional" Christian. I color outside of the lines sometimes. I'm in my early forties and life has knocked me around a little bit. Much of my experiences and my faith will show itself in my writing. I do hope to make a difference somehow. Communication is my gift. I hope to use it to bless. I don't get out of my house much these days so I'm looking forward to connecting with you. A lot has changed here and I have a lot to wrap my mind around. This website seems huge with all kinds of stuff to get into. Thank you for all for your kindness.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Kinda New Kinda Not · 05-28-18 8:07pm
by Beauty4Ashes
Re: Kinda New Kinda Not · 05-28-18 9:47pm
by Kimbug

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3188999