*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3197339
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 8, 2018 at 7:48pm
Update for the week of July 2 to 8, 2018
Writing Goals:
Work on my blog. I did several blogs but only posted one on Monday.
Work on my short story for my Fiction Writing Workshop. Can I finish it and enter a contest with this piece? Not this week.
Worked on my Nano novel - got it back in my head and managed to add another 8,000 + words so far this month for Camp NaNoWriMo.
Wrote a piece for a WDC.contest, posted it and recorded it into I Write 2018 - week #27 and did the required review.

Reading Goals:
Signed up for 3 books for the Monthly Reading Challenge for July.- I have completed 1.
Write the reviews for the books I have read.

Teaching / Work Goals
Organize my teaching days and apply for UI for the summer. Not yet.
I will check ApplytoEducation.com to see if there are any positions available - supply or LTO.

Health Goals
I will aim for 5000 steps each day for a total of 35,000 for the week. I have upped this to 10,000 steps each day. I have done over 10,000 each day, but one, but I also had one day over 20,000. I am currently 70,000 steps.
I will go on a walk at least once a day for each day of the week. I have already booked these into my calendar with daily reminders. I have managed this each day... and sometimes even gone for two.
I will complete at least one yoga session this week. A short one.
I will do my pelvic exercises daily. I have been doing these, but this week they are looser.
I will continue to look into getting health insurance. Not yet.

Other Life Goals
I will write and update by weekly goals for this week and get next week’s ready to go on the weekend.
Get out and take part in things that interest me.... and get together with friends. I went to the writing group get together on Wednesday evening after going to my Exploring Fiction Writing Workshop in Burlington the same day. I also went to Guelph for the writing room but the bookshop was closed until noon, making the writing room also cancelled - I wrote at Planet Bean instead - Martina and another lady were also writing there.
Keep working at organizing my paperwork. Did this.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of July 2 to 8, 2018 · 07-08-18 7:48pm
by 💙 Carly

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3197339