*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3205641
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(668)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 19, 2018 at 10:43pm
Plugging In To Get Out Of My Shell
by A Non-Existent User
Hello Everyone!
I'm Anne and I write in the supernatural and horror genres. A little mystery and romance are always peppered into my tales but I was never much for the usual suspects.

I'm a nearly 40 year old woman living in Texas with my dog who is throwing herself into writing more and getting more involved in the writing community. In fact, I've recently started a little something to give back to the community in my own way. I narrate stories on a YouTube channel that I started recently. If you happen to write spooky tales or horror, you should definitely pop a message to me and check it out. I'm always looking for new stories so I don't clog the channel with my own.

When I'm not writing, reading, or otherwise engaged in working. I spend free time either playing tabletop RPGs or doing some sort of arts and craft. I paint in acrylics, dabble in digital art and design, I also upcycle and create some unique gaming items. The RPGs are a new obsession of mine though. I'm loving every session and even serve as game master for a Wednesday group of about 8 at my local game shop. So much fun.

I went the indie publishing route several years ago and produced three works that are available for Kindle and 2 of those are also in print. I'm about to release the sequel to my debut novel in October I'll be attending some local conventions and book events to promote it. But, I'm looking forward to taking this all to the next level and growing in my writing skills and audience.

Well that's a bit about me. I am probably a little late to the party as I am to most things. "Better late than never," I say.
Leaving links for those who want to check them out below. Will be posting some work soon as well! Look forward to meeting others who share my love of writing and storytelling.

Anne Belle (pen name)
Samantha is my given name.
www.annebelleauthor.com
www.etherrealmsmedia.com/submissions
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Plugging In To Get Out Of My Shell · 08-19-18 10:43pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Plugging In To Get Out Of My Shell · 08-19-18 11:09pm
by Emily
Re: Plugging In To Get Out Of My Shell · 08-20-18 12:59am
by Satuawany
Re: Re: Plugging In To Get Out Of My Shell · 08-26-18 6:08pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Plugging In To Get Out Of My Shell · 08-21-18 1:54pm
by Kimbug
Re: Plugging In To Get Out Of My Shell · 08-27-18 3:59pm
by Annie Day

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3205641