*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3206997
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(668)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 26, 2018 at 10:46pm
hello everyone
by skinny
my name is seyi, but i prefer to be called Skinny because i like the name. i am a Nigerian whom is just fed up of the image my country has built internationally. Due to this image, the name NIGERIA is tarnished and most of the world think we are all scum and scams. All i know is there will always be evil men in every society/country there is.
That been said, i love to write, take pictures, make music and ponder on the relationship between life and the metaphysical.
If anyone is interested you can check out my I.G page if you want to see what i look like, so you know that i am not a ROBOT (lol).

i started writing when solitude hit me, i found out that i could construct good English on pen than when i speak the language (it is not my first dialect). This feeling became the genesis of my free writing,
Most time unconciously, words start purging out of my subconcious that i know nothing about, most times i try to ignore these words. As time goes on, i am haunted by these words that i was forced to put them down whenever they came to me mind.
The same way music comes to my mind is the same way these words come. (you can check out my soundcloud page if you want to hear my music @skinny babz).
i have a post graduate diploma certificate as my highest honour, but all i studied in school had nothing to do with what i wanted to become in life. due to this fact, i became revolutionary just to go after my dreams regardless of my educational accomplishments. This was how i found Solitude in myself, believing and hoping that one day i would accomplish my dream.

my write ups are mostly backed up by moody personality, which is normal for a Gemini curp sign.

what i desire most is to go back to school and learn subject that are in tune with my ambitions like music production, singing, drama etc.
i am single and dont have any plans to marry until some of my dreams start to manifest in reality.

i hope anyone reading my write up would enjoy my WORDPLAY, as i call it.

thank you..
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
hello everyone · 08-26-18 10:46pm
by skinny
Re: hello everyone · 08-30-18 11:31am
by Kimbug
Re: hello everyone · 08-30-18 11:47am
by Emily

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3206997