*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3210409
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(669)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 5, 2018 at 2:13pm
Re: Re: Seeking discipline and challenge
Hello Colin! And Welcome! *GreetR**GreetL*

I'm the resident dragon around here, well I'm actually part elf and part dragon. You've received a lot of good tips so far on how to flex your writing muscles.

I'm a part of a forum called "Snail Mail" and it's just what you might think. We're a bunch of "pen pal" people who only use the standard ink pen to write each other and send letters, packages, postcards, etc. to each other via the old post office. We have people from all over the world. There is a waiting period to join but if you're interested just pop on over and Elle can explain it to you in further detail.

I know a lot of story contests have been mentioned but we also have poetry contests as well. And many contests will allow you to do one or the other. Such as "The Writer's Cramp .

Just remember you're always welcome to ask questions of anyone. We love to answer them. *Smile*
Your Elfin Dragon

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** Merit Badge in Quill Award
[Click For More Info]

2015 Quill Award for Best Newsletter Editing, for [Link to Book Entry #853080]. Congratulations! *^*Smile*^* (See  [Link To Item #quills]  for more details.) Merit Badge in Food Cooking
[Click For More Info]

For your excellence in Slinging the Spam in this year's  [Link To Item #1507015] ! *^*Delight*^* ~The Wytch ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** elfindragonlisag.blog  
MESSAGE THREAD
Seeking discipline and challenge · 09-03-18 11:55pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Seeking discipline and challenge · 09-04-18 12:22am
by Emily
Re: Seeking discipline and challenge · 09-05-18 5:48am
by QPdoll
Re: Seeking discipline and challenge · 09-05-18 1:22pm
by Jay O'Toole
*Star* Re: Re: Seeking discipline and challenge · 09-05-18 2:13pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
Re: Seeking discipline and challenge · 09-12-18 10:04pm
by Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈
Re: Seeking discipline and challenge · 09-19-18 1:13pm
by Kimbug

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3210409