*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3211115
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 6, 2018 at 11:46pm
Wandita and Jessica Strong

I signed up earlier this morning with two new Action/Adventure novels. One is from my Primary Portfolio and it's entitled Wandita. The other one is from my Secondary Account Portfolio and it's titled Jessica Strong.

Haven't Created the Folders or the novels yet, but I will before October. I hope you will check them out before and after I start posting in them.

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

The Daily One Scene Contest  [E]
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
by PureSciFi

My Monthly Scriptwriting Newsletter  [E]
This is where I'm going to be posting my Newsletter. To read them you must join us.
by PureSciFi

Scriptwriters Welcome  [E]
A discussion group for scriptwriters. Only it's not just for scriptwriters, though.
by PureSciFi

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Wandita and Jessica Strong · 09-06-18 11:46pm
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3211115