*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3211242
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 7, 2018 at 8:38am
Edited: September 7, 2018 at 8:42am
Update 09/07 - Nobody told me about the birthday craziness!
Between just keeping up with the forums and Andy's contest of new-to-me form poetry, this list did not go so well.

I did learn 6 new poetry forms. Well, I knew haiku existed. I just don't write it *Laugh*

1.          get the kids outta the house and off to school!

2.          i have 2 books from the library but I can't remember what they're called. I will read them anyway. No, I won't they suck and I put them in the DNF pile.

3.          still working on wordpress, and now freakin' CSS. SERIOUSLY ANNOYED BY THIS. Bless you for running a website. Sill ongoing...that's a persistent project, so you'll see it a lot.

4.          as many 'catch-ups' as I can for I write 2018. Shooting for at least 5 this week. Yes, I've submitted 2, but I have all 5 ready to roll. YAY

5.          i have snail mail to send *Bigsmile* and two returns to do for ugly makeup items. Who wants a lipstick that makes you look dead? I have enough problems, thank you very much. Done and done and POSTAL RATES ARE INSANE. WHAT EVEN. Oh well. Five people will be very happy.

6.          to nano or not to nano, that is the question of the week.
Well I didn't answer this because now the Construct Cup is running the last bit of november, which means I'd have to finish nano in 2.5 weeks and not 4. So I'm still on the fence.

7.          general birthday shenanigans. SO MANY SHENANIGANS!

wordpress is really my biggest goal right now. what a pain in the butt. but if I get that done:

8.          work on my blog here, which is nominated for a quill and currently highly undeserving. Otherwise that gets pushed back. PUSHED BACK. WAAAAY BACK.

no quill notifications until after the 7th when all the fast and furious inbox fill ups have settled down. Kit's back and taking over again. YAY KIT'S BACK!!! *Hug*

how this pans out will be entirely dependent on my RA, which is currently being rather sinister and threatening. It's such a jerk. <-- yeah, hasn't changed. still a jerk.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 09/07 - Nobody told me about the birthday craziness! · 09-07-18 8:38am
by Jaeyne of the Free Fab Five

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3211242