*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3212988
Rated: E · Message Forum · Community · #1616204
Welcome Visitors, to the Vigilante Angel Cave! This is the public HQ for the Ranger Team.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 12, 2018 at 7:42pm
Need a little bit help.
by A Non-Existent User
Hi Vigilante Angel and Ranger Team. I'm having a little trouble with GPs. I found this site few weeks ago and made this account 10 days ago (3.9). I was originally fascinated by Interactive stories so I decided to make an account to read them and even write some of those. Sadly, I later found that I need to have Basic-membership to write them.

I originally found that I got 1 800 GPs/day but after reaching little bit under 11 000 it turned into 5 GPs/day. And mining GPs took forever (I will get 21 GPs in an hour).

So is that possible that you could give me points to upgrade or give ideas for faster GP collecting (otherwise I will get 3 months membership at this speed in c. 49 years) ? I need just basic membership (6 months would be best at this moment, 12 very generous and 3 would be acteptable but still friendly). Any way to help me is always welcome.

I currently have 3 Interactive Stories (one would be TF2-related "Doki Doki" parody, one would be stories of Mass Effect's aliens and last one dragons and other reptile species based stories) in my mind and I would like to do them and share with others.

There's no hurry or anything in thinking that if I would be good person to help/upgrade

Sincerely: Angara-Turian.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Need a little bit help. · 09-12-18 7:42pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Vigilante Angel.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3212988