*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3214043
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 16, 2018 at 8:04pm
So soon?
At first I thought it was a fluke. The school year just started, no way Prep could be starting soon.

Then I looked at the calendar. Oops. I don't have a clue what I'm going to NaNo this year.

Guess I have 2 weeks to at least come up with a kernel of an idea and all of October to flesh it out into an actual story.

Good luck you guys!

*Books3**Books6* Sarah Rae *Books4**Books1*

Rate Yourself!  [E]
How would you rate yourself as an author based on the Writing.Com system?
by Sarah Rae

Merit Badge in Creativity
[Click For More Info]

For second place in  [Link To Item #1076850] . You are a very creative writer! Merit Badge in Nano Winner
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on winning NaNoWriMo 2011! This Merit Badge is awarded in conjunction with your participation in the 2011  [Link To Item #1474311] . *^*Balloon1*^**^*Balloon4*^**^*Balloon5*^* Merit Badge in Judging
[Click For More Info]

On behalf of the 2012  [Link To Item #1474311]  leadership team, thank you for serving as a judge. Your willingness to volunteer helped support and motivate an entire community of writers, and your selflessness has not gone unnoticed. Much appreciation! *^*Heart*^*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
So soon? · 09-16-18 8:04pm
by Sarah Rae
Re: So soon? · 09-19-18 1:11am
by Elycia Lee ā˜®
Re: Re: So soon? · 09-20-18 1:56pm
by Cat Carroll

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3214043