*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3214853
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2109126
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 20, 2018 at 8:19am
Re: August Catch up: Haunted Houses Short Story Contest
Great job catching up! Yes, it looks like both you and Lilith of House Martell are on track to finish in December, unless she catches up her April entry that she missed, then she's finish in November. Either way, you 2 are the first 2 to finish in quite a while. Pre-GREAT JOB!!! You're welcome to keep going once you're done, but if you need a break, I understand. *Wink*

As for doing this month's prompt as you mentioned in your e-mail, yep. Actually, when someone has their heart set on a contest, but the prompt just isn't doing it for them, I suggest they simply wait until next month. Heeheehee *Wink*

Again, great job! You're doing awesome and I'm glad you're entering contests you wouldn't have otherwise! That's a big part of the point, yet people will complain they don't want to participate because they only write in this genre or they don't like the contests this month or whatever. I try to make sure there's some non-offensive stuff every month, but I do expect you to go outside your comfort zone. Partly, that's part of the point. And partly, because I can't cater to the desires of every single WdC-er. *Wink* So, I'm very happy to see you stretching yourself! Well done!

FORUM
The Contest Challenge  (13+)
Join by entering a contest a month for 12 months--Win Badges! Catching up is allowed!
#2109126 by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

Created by Lostwordsmith
MESSAGE THREAD
August Catch up: Haunted Houses Short Story Contest · 09-19-18 3:37pm
by River
*Star* Re: August Catch up: Haunted Houses Short Story Contest · 09-20-18 8:19am
by Schnujo is Late to Lannister

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Schnujo is Late to Lannister.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3214853