*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3217020
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 30, 2018 at 2:56am
October 2018 Prompt - Murder

Sorry that I forgot to post this a couple of days before the contest like I said that I would. With everything that has happened to me, especially within the last week or two, I almost forgot to post it at all.

Murder

What kind of a murder will it be? Will it be at the beginning of this script or at the end of it when the killer will be revealed? It could be somewhere in between too. The choice is up to you. So is what kind of a murder it is too. It could be a millionaire, a cop, a detective, someone unknown, etc. Once again, the choice is all yours. Who is going to try to solve this murder? Will it be a cop, a private detective, a Fed, or an amateur sleuth? There are so many possible combinations and so little page space to do it. This one isn’t going to be easy to do, but I know that you can do it.

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

The Daily One Scene Contest  [E]
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
by PureSciFi

My Monthly Scriptwriting Newsletter  [E]
This is where I'm going to be posting my Newsletter. To read them you must join us.
by PureSciFi

Scriptwriters Welcome  [E]
A discussion group for scriptwriters. Only it's not just for scriptwriters, though.
by PureSciFi

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
October 2018 Prompt - Murder · 09-30-18 2:56am
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3217020