*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3218821
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(668)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 4, 2018 at 7:44am
Re: Hello! よー!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
Hi, Crystal!

Welcome to WDC! I hope you make a lot of good memories and learn some useful tricks out here. *Delight*

We all get to step past that scary hurdle of sharing our works (which is so much like baring a bit if your soul), but once you find people who enjoy and encourage your writing, it's one of the best things around.

Don't feel down about writing short stories more than trying to create a novel -- grand ideas come in time. And honing the skill by writing shorter entries is actually quite nice since you get to explore more topics and genres. *Wink* Personally, I also find reading well-developed little drabbles just as enjoyable as immersing yourself in a long novel.

So try a lot of things and see where they bring you. Scripts, too, though a bit less immersive seem like a fun way to share a story. I'd be interested in reading some of yours when you post them, so don't be afraid to put them on the "The Shameless "Plug" Page or just drop a personal message as well.

Best regards!
MESSAGE THREAD
Hello! よー!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ · 10-03-18 12:05am
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Hello! よー!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ · 10-04-18 7:44am
by Rustika - M.I.A.
Re: Hello! よー!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ · 10-09-18 3:05am
by Osirantinous
Re: Hello! よー!( ̄▽ ̄)ノ · 10-09-18 9:31am
by Kimbug

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3218821