*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3222111
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 13, 2018 at 12:01am
Update 10/12: Injured Reserve
It’s been a tough week with this injury, but I’ve tried to be at least a little productive. The problem is that everything makes me twice as tired and takes like four times as long. I still got some stuff done, but it just feels I’m trying to climb uphill in the snow with my weak and injured ankle and foot. Le Sigh. But I tried!

1) Get back on track meaning: find out my schedule, look at my goals and tasks and start setting deadlines and schedules. -- I’m still working on this, but I did get started. I’ve got my planner back out. I’ve been working on my goals for the month and laying out what events and programs I have coming up. This week went well with the one outreach class I taught so I was thankful for that.
2) Write 3,000 words. -- I’m super duper close and only a few words away from 3,000 for the week and considering my life at the moment, I’m calling it a win.
3) Read my book club book. -- I didn’t get to the book club book, but I do plan to read it on Sunday and right my questions. That way I can send the email out early next week to the book club folks. I’m looking forward to book club. I really love that I get to do that every month. I mean honestly, it’s the best.
4) Do my ankle/foot exercises every day. And remember to ice. -- I’ve been really diligent about my exercises and I’ve iced four out of the five days this week (I forgot yesterday) so I’m glad for that. My foot is definitely doing better. I try to keep that in mind when I start to get frustrated with the boot, the situation, and my general state of not yet healed.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I’m working through the weekend and into next week so I’m going to need some prayers and/or positive vibes from everyone.

(PostScript) I can't find my original goal post which is weird because I have the document where I copied them down saved. I wonder if I posted to the wrong place.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 10/12: Injured Reserve · 10-13-18 12:01am
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3222111