*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3226340
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 31, 2018 at 12:15am
November 2018 Prompt - Thanksgiving

I’ve messed up on this contest once again. I should have posted this a day or two ago. It doesn’t really matter though since no one is entering my contests.

Thanksgiving

It’s kind of obvious why I decided on this Prompt for the month of November. After all, it is Thanksgiving at the end of it. At least it is in the United States. So, what am I looking for in a script this month? Of course, it needs to deal with Thanksgiving in some way. Will it be a big family get-together? A traditional one? Maybe it’s someone who is working on Thanksgiving? There are a lot of possibilities with this one. Anywhere from someone celebrating it alone to a big family. Whatever the situation is it is what happens before, during, and after it that’s important for this script.

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

The Daily One Scene Contest  [E]
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
by PureSciFi

My Monthly Scriptwriting Newsletter  [E]
This is where I'm going to be posting my Newsletter. To read them you must join us.
by PureSciFi

Scriptwriters Welcome  [E]
A discussion group for scriptwriters. Only it's not just for scriptwriters, though.
by PureSciFi

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
November 2018 Prompt - Thanksgiving · 10-31-18 12:15am
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3226340