*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3227655
Rated: E · Message Forum · Fantasy · #2016377
Chat with fellow members and catch up on all the FSFS News!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 4, 2018 at 9:48pm
An idea for a FSFS activity/contest
Ok FSFS members here's what I'm thinking

What if we built our own unique FSFS world/Universe. We could hold monthly contests/activities where members write a story showcasing their world building idea -(We could even just start out with small activities to iron out the world before getting into story writing)- and have the FSFS community vote on which they like best. And each month the winning story could be added to The official FSFS world story.

For example, could have a contest to write a story where the protagonist learns about the magic system or developing a certain type of tech based weapon or even a system that integrates both magic and technology. So basically, we'll be choosing the magic system for our FSFS world. A contest/activity where the protagonist is about in the city, village, forest or dessert to decide on the setting. One to decide on species, etc.

And we could even have mini activities to decide on character names, planet names, sky color, number of moons, spaceship names, species names and the list goes on.

I think it could be a fun and unique endeavor, I'm sure there'll be some kinks to work out but I think we could do it. What do you guys think?
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
An idea for a FSFS activity/contest · 11-04-18 9:48pm
by Derrol Edwards- Fantasy Writer
Re: An idea for a FSFS activity/contest · 11-05-18 5:22pm
by brom21
Re: Re: An idea for a FSFS activity/contest · 11-07-18 11:07am
by David the Dark one!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, David the Dark one!.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3227655