*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3228617
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 9, 2018 at 8:30am
Updates: I outdid myself!
I'm now blogging with 2 challenges (30D Blogging Challenge and Blog City daily prompts), plus I wrote on NaNo 4.5 hours yesterday, beginning at 4 AM, so I am now just ahead of the suggested daily average, and the writing went well.
I also maintained my review reading, publishing a blog tour/cozy mysterry post every single day and keeping ahead of my other review deadlines.\

NaNoWriMo: Ice_dragoness

Merit Badge in You're A Lamb!
[Click For More Info]

Consistently Nice!

Merit Badge in Fiction
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for participating in the  [Link To Item #1618440]  by reading and reviewing The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult. Kindest Regards, Lilli *^*Reading*^* Merit Badge in Be Grateful
[Click For More Info]

Thank you SO MUCH for your very generous donation to  [Link To Item #2168281] !  You are helping to change the world! Merit Badge in Feeling Lucky
[Click For More Info]

Thank you kindly for purchasing a prisoner a pumpkin for our "Pumpkin Pie Bake Off" over in  [Link To Item #2055887] . ~Mr Bones, Vampy, and Dungeon Master Os

Merit Badge in Consistent
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your reviews as part of  [Link To Item #crc] ! I hope to see you back this month! *^*Smile*^* Merit Badge in disABILITY Writers Group
[Click For More Info]

Thank you very much for your support of disABILITY writers Group and for all of your help.
Safe travels and many blessings. Merit Badge in Ghost
[Click For More Info]

Especially for your from your fans at the  Ink Blot Authors Fan Club !! We hope you enjoyed your package! Our warmest best, Your fans

Sig Image for My Account

Made by Autumn's Sig Shop

The Original Logo.

Merit Badge in Determination
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on winning the 2012  [Link To Item #1474311] . You worked hard and deserve this recognition.  Keep writing, and good luck with NaNo 2012! Merit Badge in Nano Winner
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on winning NaNoWriMo 2012! As an active participant in  [Link To Item #1474311] , you have rightfully earned this badge of honor to flaunt in front of all your family and friends. *^*Balloon1*^**^*Balloon2*^**^*Balloon3*^*
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
2012 NaNoWriMo Winner badge
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Updates: I outdid myself! · 11-09-18 8:30am
by Cobwebby Space Reader Reindeer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3228617