*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3228818
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 10, 2018 at 1:41am
Updates 11/5 - 11/9 Still So Much More To Do
I didn’t do as well as I’d hoped this week, sadly. It’s been a weird week, but I haven’t forced myself to work towards writing either. I really went lax.

Call NCCU about my advisor and what to do next now that I’m enrolled. Make sure that I have stuff to meet all the technical requirements I’ll need to do my classes online. -- I’ve been emailing with my advisor and we have my classes picked, but I still need something from the registrar's office (a time ticket? What the hell is a time ticket?? Guess I’ll find out…). It looks like the school isn’t closed for Veteran’s Day so I’m hoping that I’ll hear from them on Monday and be able to get registered.

Write 3,500 words between stories and journaling. -- I think I got about half that done which puts me way behind on my writing goals, even more so than before.
Flush out the plot of my Darcy story. -- Still no idea what I want to do with this.
Finish the FAFSA process. -- Done, and I believe I’ve accepted all my offers, but I’m not sure I did it everything right. I should know for sure soon.
Find three scholarships to apply to.-- There’s a really nice list on the website actually, and I can make a profile to apply to several at once. I need to write a two-page essay for the profile and I’m hoping that my “Statement of Purpose” essay that I wrote for my application to the school can be repurposed and expanded to work for that.
Set up a spreadsheet to track scholarships, application due dates, and whether or not I’ve applied. -- The ones that are available through the school can all be handled through the website easily from what I can see so in time I may still make a spreadsheet once I start applying for scholarships outside the school.
Finish the Teen Blog for November. --Done! And edited and on time.
Turn in my monthly report for October. -- Done! Woohoo! And on time.
Work on at least a few of the foot/ankle exercises that were prescribed every night. -- I am doing the work to get my ankle better.

Well, that’s a wrap. I hope everyone has a great weekend. :D
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Updates 11/5 - 11/9 Still So Much More To Do · 11-10-18 1:41am
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3228818