*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3230835
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 19, 2018 at 11:56pm
Goals 11/19 - 11/23 - Get On It
All day I kept thinking it was Wednesday. It’s definitely Monday. Sometimes I feel like it’s Wednesday on Monday when I’ve worked the weekend beforehand, but that wasn’t the case today. I had the weekend off so I really don’t know what this whole, “Monday felt like half a week” business is about, but at least it’s a short week for me. I’m working tomorrow and Wednesday but then I get Thursday and Friday off.

Of course with the family stuff going on, it’s hard to say how much free time I’ll have, but I’ll have to find some somewhere! There is a lot to get done and not a whole lot of time in which to do it.

1) Re-read “Aquaman: The Trench.”
2) Start the questions so that you can have them done and sent to the group by Saturday.
3) Check over the Scholarship Page for school and see what the essay is supposed to be. Look at the statement of purpose to see if it could be used as a base for the new essay and how much would need to be done/added for that to work.
4) Write 4,500 words total.
5) Pick books for my Teen Blog--have a theme!
6) Write a rough draft of the short story for the month.
7) Brainstorm ideas for the presentation of information from the customer service observation team.
8) Think of activities for Diverse Reads-Readers Advisory presentation.

It’s going to be a tough week, for sure. Tomorrow is our Teen Retreat and I know I won’t be able to get anything from my goals or my “to do” list done while I’m there, but I that just means buckling down elsewhere.

Good luck out there to all my goals folks. Hang in there Nano folks. And Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it this time of year.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals 11/19 - 11/23 - Get On It · 11-19-18 11:56pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3230835