*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3231495
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 24, 2018 at 12:56am
Update 11/19 - 11/23 -- Did better than I thought I might
I didn’t do too badly this week, though I didn’t get as much done as I hoped. Still, it was a productive busy week and a really nice one too in a lot of ways. I’m super thankful for the time off and the time with family.

1) Re-read “Aquaman: The Trench.” -- Done
2) Start the questions so that you can have them done and sent to the group by Saturday. -- Written five questions. I usually like to have 10, but if I can get at least three more tomorrow, I’ll call it done.
3) Check over the Scholarship Page for school and see what the essay is supposed to be. -- I did call the Scholarship and Financial Aid office, but I got cut off. I still need to work on the scholarship thing. Especially before class starts.
4) Write 4,500 words total. -- I made it. I just barely made it, but I made it.
5) Pick books for my Teen Blog--have a theme! -- I picked a theme and found three books to use.
6) Write a rough draft of the short story for the month. -- Done! I had a story I’d been working on that wasn’t as hard to put together as some of the other stuff I’d been looking at doing.
7) Brainstorm ideas for the presentation of information from the customer service observation team. -- I came up with one idea. We’ll see what the others think.
8) Think of activities for Diverse Reads-Readers Advisory presentation. -- I got nothing on this. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zelch. But I have been talking with one of the other people in the program so at least there’s that I guess.

It was a heck of a week for me, and I’m worn out--even after having been off the last two days. And I work this weekend. The good news is, I’ll get four days off in a row next week.

Have a great weekend everyone!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 11/19 - 11/23 -- Did better than I thought I might · 11-24-18 12:56am
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3231495