*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3232816
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #2144083
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 30, 2018 at 1:31am
December 2018 Prompt - Christmas

Below is the Prompt for December. You can also find it in the Monthly Prompts Tab above too.

Christmas

The last prompt for the Monthly Script Writing Contest is Christmas. It’s that time of year when we all celebrate Christmas. It is the only holiday that we celebrate worldwide. Almost the whole world celebrates Christmas. So, the possibilities for this contest are endless. It can be about a family getting together to celebrate it, trying to get together, or not being able to do it for one reason or another. Maybe it’s about getting that special present for someone, not knowing what to get someone, or going crazy over the latest toy craze. These are just a few examples of what your story can be about. You can probably come up with a lot more. As long as it’s Christmas related, no pun intended, it can be about anything you want it to be about.

My Scriptwriting Plus  [E]
This Blog isn't just for my scriptwriting Projects. It's also for my other activities.
by PureSciFi

The Daily One Scene Contest  [E]
Another contest that isn't a Short Story or Poetry one. It's another scriptwriting one.
by PureSciFi

My Monthly Scriptwriting Newsletter  [E]
This is where I'm going to be posting my Newsletter. To read them you must join us.
by PureSciFi

Scriptwriters Welcome  [E]
A discussion group for scriptwriters. Only it's not just for scriptwriters, though.
by PureSciFi

The Monthly Script Writing Contest  [E]
Not just another monthly contest. Instead of Short Stories or Poetry, it's about Scripts.
by PureSciFi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you are about to read (see) is true. Nothing needed to be changed. After all, This has already been translated into a language that we all know and understand - English (German, French, Italian, Russian etc.).
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
December 2018 Prompt - Christmas · 11-30-18 1:31am
by PureSciFi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, PureSciFi.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3232816