*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3234431
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 8, 2018 at 1:52am
Update 12/3 - 12/7: Time Flies when you're busy
*Dollar* 30 GPs were sent to The StoryMistress with this post.
This was an incredibly stressful week and I can’t say that I got everything done, but I do feel like I got a hell of a lot accomplished. Surviving also seems like a miracle.

1) Find books and an activity to take to the senior home tomorrow afternoon. -- Done on time.
2) Finish editing the blog post for December and send it to Jared--how in the world is it already December? Done! And on time! And posted. Woot!
3) Find titles to present on Wednesday. Figure out what I'm presenting on Wednesday. Coordinate the activities with the girl who is co-presenting on Wednesday. -- Sort of done and basically on time. The presentation happened and went alright though someone else on the team did the bulk of the work.
4) Work on the presentation with the others for next Tuesday. -- We tried to arrange it for Wednesday, but I couldn’t get back from my presentation in time and then Thursday half of the team was gone, and then Friday half of the team was gone. Loads of fun.
5) Edit the survey and send it out. -- Didn’t happen. It’s one question so I don’t know why it feels so impossible. I did manage to write a rough draft of the two questions, but I hate my wording.
6) Fix dad's phone situation. Still not fixed, but I have worked on it every day. Tomorrow I’m getting together with my sister to see if we can find a solution together.
7) Call Financial Aid Office and figure out next steps. -- Didn’t happen. Guess this will have to wait another week.
8) Figure out what mom owes me for the phone bills. And I still haven’t done this. Like I don’t seriously need the money.
10) Make flyers for next book club book to send to "Unquiet Night." Didn’t happen. And “Unsilent Night” is done so that’s the end of that part anyway. Ugh.
11) Come up with something "new" for both displays and change them out. -- I got half done! So I’m taking the win.
12) Write 4000 words. -- I’m about one thousand words shy of this. I was trying to do some work to get back on track for the end of year goal, but that just didn’t happen. In my defence, this has been one of the most difficult week’s so far this year. I think it’s important to be realistic about how much I can do. I did great, considering the circumstances.

After everything, I’m totally exhausted. I still don’t want to go to bed. But I think I’m beyond the ability to function now.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 12/3 - 12/7: Time Flies when you're busy · 12-08-18 1:52am
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3234431