*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3234591
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(669)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 8, 2018 at 10:23pm
Hello!
Hello everyone! Call me Red Fork. I'm 18 years old, and I've loved to write ever since I was a child. If I remember correctly, I wrote my first story at the age of six.

I got even more interested in writing as a teen. At the age of thirteen I began to write longer stories, both new, and remaking the stories I wrote as a child. At the age of fifteen I began to write fanfiction online on a fan community I joined. I think all the experience writing has helped me develop a bit more skill, though I still consider myself a casual writer.

The stories I write tend to be lighthearted. They usually focus on adventure, while having a good dose of comedy and a bit of romance. I plan to write a novel in the future about a robot girl who lives discovers she has unique abilities, but feels rejected by the other robots around her for being different. She moves out of her previous home and settles in the big city, ready to begin a new life. Along the way she encounters a couple of other robots that become her friends, while going through a journey of self-discovery and self-acceptance.

I also have another story idea I've been working on, that I might turn into a story series. It's about a teenage boy who one day, wakes up with super powers. Along with his friends, he finds out that he isn't the only person to suddenly get superpowers, and they soon get to the bottom of how this happened. The story revolves around the main character and his friends, as well as other people who received superpowers. And just as you'd expect, not everyone is using their superpowers for the greater good.

Besides writing, I also have a big interest in videogames. Some of my favorite videogame franchises include Sonic the Hedgehog, Megaman, Kirby and Plants vs Zombies. I also develop videogames in my free time. I've been learning game development since 2016, and even though I haven't made any outstanding games, I certainly have developed a couple of decent games.

I'm very excited to be in this site. I can't wait to share my stories, and meet other writers, both beginners and professionals. Have a great day! (or night, depending on when you read this)
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hello! · 12-08-18 10:23pm
by Red Fork
Re: Hello! · 12-12-18 5:47pm
by TINMAN 4000
Re: Re: Hello! · 12-13-18 6:20am
by Red Fork
Re: Re: Re: Hello! · 12-13-18 10:51am
by TINMAN 4000
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello! · 12-13-18 10:43pm
by Red Fork
Re: Hello! · 12-14-18 1:17pm
by Kimbug
Re: Re: Hello! · 12-14-18 7:37pm
by Red Fork
Re: Hello! · 12-15-18 8:55am
by THANKFUL SONALI 17 WDC YEARS!
Re: Re: Hello! · 12-15-18 9:18am
by Red Fork

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3234591