*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3241086
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(683)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #100931
A message forum for general discussion. Please come and chat with others!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 10, 2019 at 7:17am
Re: Newbie Incoming!
Hi Piper!
Please don't get too nervous, I haven't met a mean/discouraging person on here yet so you're in good company. Writing.com is pretty great place to help hone writing skills and challenge yourself (there are some pretty neat writing contests that range from 300 words to sometimes 3000, 5000, so there's something for everyone at some time or another). Don't be too self conscious about what other people may say either, no one is here to judge (and if they are, they're in the absolute wrong place). If you ever get hung up on something or need some feedback on anything, feel free to contact me (or if you just want to chat I guess) or leave a message in my Notebook (if you don't know what that is yet, visit someone else's profile and click on "Notebook", I haven't really used mine because I haven't been super active on here yet but I think I'm gonna start trying to make time for it so I'm not just jotting don't odds and ends of stuff that no one's ever going to see). Good luck on working on your resolution, you'll certainly find some motivation laying around this site somewhere to help you along if you look for it I'm sure! *BigSmile*
MESSAGE THREAD
Newbie Incoming! · 01-09-19 9:50pm
by P.Reagan Eisley
Re: Newbie Incoming! · 01-10-19 12:04am
by s
*Star* Re: Newbie Incoming! · 01-10-19 7:17am
by FalaKaye
Re: Newbie Incoming! · 01-10-19 3:46pm
by Angus

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Writing.Com Support.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3241086