*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3242303
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 15, 2019 at 1:08am
Edited: January 15, 2019 at 1:18am
Goals 1/14 - 1/19 - Breathe, Focus, Prioritize
*Dollar* 70 GPs were sent to The StoryMistress with this post.
It has been a crazy year, and I'm only halfway into January. I think I'm a little bit stressed about what that means for the rest of my year, but I'll just attempt to take each thing as it comes. I'm going to have to get really good at prioritizing and my time management skills are going to need work. So speaking of prioritizing, getting stuff done, and managing my time--here's my list for this week:

1) Read the three articles for my Uses and Users of Information class--take notes for discussion responses!
2) Figure out the basics of my short story for January.
3) Come up with a blog topic and pick a handful of titles.
4) Find what books you picked for the "You've Got to Read This" Podcast recordings next week.
5) Email my professor regarding getting my LibGuide account.
6) Read my book club book.
7) Finish my Book Club Display.
8) Figure out what I need to work out hours wise for the week I'm doing outreach at the History Museum.
9) Email the teacher who called about doing a class visit.
10) Talk to Hayley and Jennifer about setting up a table for the patron on the 2nd of Feb. and find out an email address for someone at the library foundation to contact the same patron.
11) Look into an appointment at the DMV.

I feel like I have a lot on my plate, especially at work right now, and the meeting I had today did not make me feel better about the amount I have going on, but I also know that I can do more than I think I can, especially if I stay focused. I wish I didn't feel so overwhelmed, but I'm hoping in time that feeling will lessen. In the meantime, the only thing I can do is stay focused and organized and chip away at the list.

I'm hoping for a great week for myself and everyone here!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals 1/14 - 1/19 - Breathe, Focus, Prioritize · 01-15-19 1:08am
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3242303