*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3245227
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Contest · #746016
Follow the clues and decipher the message to win prizes!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 27, 2019 at 6:03pm
Yeah, I'm Back
It's not like I hadn't logged into my account at all over the last couple of years, but I didn't typically do much more than that, and sometimes I would go for weeks at a time without logging in. The early part of 2017 was a bit of a whirlwind for me, leading to a job change, and even once things had settled down a bit, I had an extremely hard time motivating myself to do anything on this site--including handing out the prizes for the last round, which I did just a short time ago, so I sincerely apologize for that delay. I started logging in more regularly lately, though, and I re-started my other activity ("ACRO*BATICS [Round Over] [13+]) yesterday. Crack Kraken's Code takes a little more preparation, but if I don't get the round started today, I hope to do so sometime within the next week, and I plan to start running rounds regularly again after this one. I just needed a bit of a breather.

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.Part of the Cleaners? Feel free to sport this sig!

"The Kraken Revue [13+] by St. Patrickraken
    A quick guide to my portfolio.

Spring version
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Yeah, I'm Back · 01-27-19 6:03pm
by St. Patrickraken
Re: Yeah, I'm Back · 01-28-19 12:08am
by Grin 'n Bear It!
Re: Re: Yeah, I'm Back · 01-28-19 7:18pm
by St. Patrickraken
Re: Re: Re: Yeah, I'm Back · 01-28-19 9:09pm
by Grin 'n Bear It!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, St. Patrickraken.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3245227