*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3247360
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 4, 2019 at 11:53pm
Goals 2/4 - 2/8 : Get to cracking on school work

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. If you were celebrating or consoling yourself with booze last night, I do hope today hasn’t been too painful! May Mr. D bless you with the hangover recovery should you need it (I’m rereading the Percy Jackson books when I’m not going cross-eyed over my grad school assignments). I am not big into sports and I had homework, but I was a little disappointed the Rams lost (I wasn’t surprised, but still disappointed).

Anyway, I’ve got lots of work to do this week, so I need to get clear on what my goals are going to be and what my priorities are. It’s always so helpful to write everything down and post about it—I’m so thankful for this outlet!

1) Write up my discussion board thoughts and post them based on my notes from reading the materials.
2) Have a trial interaction with a reference librarian via chat.
3) Write about my experiences with the library chat features.
4) Read the other three articles for the discussion Thursday.
5) Write my monthly report for January.
6) Write and submit a rough draft for the teen blog.
7) Come up with three possible story ideas for my February “Story of the Month.”
8) Clean the leather chairs.
9) Don’t skip my dental check-up appointment.

I’m sure I’m not the only one with a bunch on their plate so I’m wishing the best of luck to everyone! Have a great week y’all. :D
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Goals 2/4 - 2/8 : Get to cracking on school work · 02-04-19 11:53pm
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3247360