*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3249993
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 16, 2019 at 12:17am
Update 2/11 - 2/15 - Procrastination Sensation
*Dollar* 85 GPs were sent to The StoryMistress with this post.
Procrastination and the desire to binge watch Strike Back won out over being productive more often than I’d like to admit this week. I also listened to two books, that was nice. I really did need my room cleaned up and reorganized and arranged. It was definitely important for my mental health. And then when the guy was cleaning our vents and there was dirt and grime and s*** misplaced to attempt to keep it away from the dirt and grime, and I had a lot more cleaning to do immediately than I had originally planned. I’m glad that even though my week didn’t exactly go according to plan, I was still productive and I worked hard this week.

-- The “Teen Librarian Recommends” blog post for February: I wrote three paragraphs. It’s not done, but that’s more progress in four days than in the last six weeks so I’m thankful for that.
-- Finish rearranging room and organizing donations, recycling, and trash: I’m mostly done with this project! I’m still doing a few more things as far as where decorations and trinkets are going to go. I would be farther along, but as I mentioned, we had the vents cleaned and that made it so that a ton of my stuff got misplaced and/or covered in dust and dirt and that put me back a good bit on all my projects.
-- Refresh my displays at work: I’ve refreshed two of them. The third needs some more work.
-- Finishing reading my assigned article to present: Not done. I’ve only read a couple of pages, which means I’m pretty behind in that regard.
-- Type up some notes on the assigned article: Also not done at all since I have read it yet.
-- Write 1000 words towards a rough draft of personal search assignment: I’ve written over five hundred words and done a good bit of research and searching. I’m not quite as far along as I stated for my goal, but at least I’ve done something.
-- Prepare for DigiLit presentation: The DigiLit session went well! It was my first time teaching it, but it seemed to go mostly smoothly. I got very high compliments from the circ manager afterward and while I have issues with him, I do feel like his compliments are usually genuine.
-- Look into Oxford English Dictionary access via school: THEY HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION, I REPEAT MY SCHOOL HAS A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE OED. I’m super nerdily excited about this.

It’s been quite a week. I was off today, but I’ll be working this weekend so it’s going to be a crazy hectic few days. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update 2/11 - 2/15 - Procrastination Sensation · 02-16-19 12:17am
by Float On Alright

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3249993