*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3257413
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 18, 2019 at 7:58pm
*Target*Goals for the week of March 18 to 24, 2019
Writing
I will complete a contest entry and a review for week #12 of the I Write In 2019 challenge. and get caught up on last week's entry which I forgot to do.
I will continue to work on my March short story for 12 Stories in 12 Months.
I will continue to work on my Nano Novel - Arlynn's Way. I want to get my first draft written and also get the 'crap' cut out of the rough draft that was added during Nano itself so that I can get it put into Scrivener.

Reading
I signed up to read 3 books for March's Monthly Reading Challenge - I have completed 1.
I have signed up to read only 30 books on Goodread.com this year. I have read 7 so far.
I signed up for the Reading Challenge on WDC - 30 books for the year - I have read 7.
I will write up product reviews for each completed book - I have done 4. I have 3 to do.

Work
I will be ready to supply each day this week - I accepted a five full days at one school position this week. Woo Hoo!

Health
I will continue with my pelvic exercises and make an appointment for another physiotherapy session.
Try to increase my water consumption to at least 1500 ml a day. Ideally, 2000ml a day.
Aim for 6.000 steps a day.
Work in at least 1 yoga session this week.

Other
Organize and continue to tidy up the clutter in my living areas.
Stay on top of my daily spending habits and record all spending in my Black Book and my Kakado book.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Target*Goals for the week of March 18 to 24, 2019 · 03-18-19 7:58pm
by 💙 Carly

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3257413