*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3264495
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 15, 2019 at 5:25pm
Update for the week of April 8 to 14, 2019
Weekly Goals Update
Writing
I did an entry for Week #15 of the I Write in 2019 Challenge and completed my review.
I did an entry for at least 1 of the contests on the Contest Challenge for April - the Dream Time Dragon's Poem Contest. This was the entry for Week #15 above.
I didn't work on a short story for April for the 12 Stories in 12 months Challenge, but I have an idea.
I began my homework for my Fiction Writing Workshop, but I did read the short story and the article.
I did work on my Nanowrimo Novel for Camp Nanowrimo. I am over 10,000 words.

Reading
I have several reading challenges going on – all related.
I have signed on to read 3 books for the April Monthly Reading Challenge - I have finished 2.
I have signed on to read 30 books for the Yearly Challenge and Goodreads – I have finished 10.
I will write up product reviews for each book read – I have completed 7; I have 3 to finish.
I read the article and the short story for my Fiction Writing workshop this week.
I will read and critique the first 3 chapters of a friend’s story. I still need to do this.

Work
I will be available to supply each day – except Monday (because of my COLD). I worked 1 full and 3 half days last week.
I attended 4 workshops on the PD day on Friday.

Health
I will continue to practice my pelvic exercises - yes and no.
I will make an appointment to go to physiotherapy - not yet.
I will reschedule my urologist appointment - not yet.
I will walk a minimum of 6,000 steps a day – ideally, over 10,000. Back pain slowed me down.
I will complete at least one yoga session of twenty minutes. Not done.

Other
I will gather all my tax stuff and get it in to the accountant - Done on Monday.

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

** Image ID #1855238 Unavailable ** My owl signature from Gemini Gem. Winter trail scene
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Update for the week of April 8 to 14, 2019 · 04-15-19 5:25pm
by 💙 Carly

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3264495