*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3268078
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2069756
Place your guess on GoT character you think will sit on the Iron Throne!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 1, 2019 at 9:42am
Re: Re: Re: Guess??
by ~Minja~
I think one of the main reasons why they are upset is Azor Ahai prophecy. She obviously couldn't be a knight who will fulfill the prophecy because there were so many other more appropriate candidates- for example, Jon Snow, Jaime Lannister, and Daenerys. But I think only in season 2 or 3 Red Woman mentioned the prophecy, like, the show separated itself from the books a long time ago and the writers never forced the idea of Azor Ahai anyway. I think, even though the Night King was the real boogyman in this show, the real GAME of Thrones TV show was never between the dead and the living. It was always about who will be the next King/Queen of Westeros. I don't know... I liked that they turned it all around and have Arya kill the NK. Like you said, she proved herself worthy of the task. She's basically a killing machine. Yes, Jon is brave and all that but it would be lame to have him kill the NK because he failed so many times before, so why wouldn't he fail this time as well? While Arya literally fulfilled all her promises, deleting people from her dead list like a piece of cake *lol*.

I think many people also think this is where it all ends, many survived. I don't think so *Laugh*. Having all of them survived doesn't mean they'll stay alive till the end. Just when you think everything's going to be alright, they make a major twist. At least I hope this will be the case in the last episodes too.

Anyway, I'm adding your name to the list for 50k GPs as you wish *Bigsmile*.

~Minja

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

*Flowery* Spruce your portfolio with images from "Invalid Item *Flowery*

Helpful links for newbies
*Quill* "Writing.Com 101 *Quill*
*Quill* "Invalid Item *Quill*
*Quill* "Writing.Com Helpful Hints *Quill*
*Quill* "Get Started With Your Account *Quill*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Guess?? · 05-01-19 3:25am
by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen
Re: Guess?? · 05-01-19 6:36am
by ~Minja~
Re: Re: Guess?? · 05-01-19 7:26am
by iKïyå§ama-House Targaryen
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Guess?? · 05-01-19 9:42am
by ~Minja~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~Minja~.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3268078