*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3268528
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Activity · #2069756
Place your guess on GoT character you think will sit on the Iron Throne!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 3, 2019 at 6:56am
*Dollar* 30,000 GPs were sent to "The Book Club with this post.
I think that Danni is too harsh to rule and Jon too soft. Perhaps together they could do it, complimenting one another. However, I suspect that Danni will break the wheel as has often been mentioned, so she will burn the iron throne and let the Seven Kingdoms drift apart as free and independent states held together by a loose council similar to to EU today.

In my heart, I want Sansa and Tyrion to rule, Sansa as queen and Tyrion her husband and hand. They are the two cleverest people in Westeros. Tyrion is book clever and Sansa is politically clever. He could handle the actual development of the reviving kingdom while she handles the politics of it all. If the hand needed to be independent, not her hubby, then Sam could do the job. He's book clever, like Tyrion, though he lacks the same level of confidence and courage. Sam has grown more confident since his brother died through anger at Danni etc. He's not King material, though. He'd make a good Lord of house Tarley now, but his cringing during the great battle shows he couldn't truly defend the nation against outside aggression.

Go, Sansa!

Arya as head of the kings guard and Lady Barathon, Danni returning to rule her kingdom in Esteros with Jon, and the unsullied etc to the paradise island of peace, Narth. Oh, and Lady Breane Lannister of Casterly Rock *Pthb* Tormund would be Warden of the North, and Bran goes to the citadel to the place where all human knowledge is stored, and becomes Grand Maister.

I don't think Bron will kill his friends as Cersei ordered, and I hope he gets Highgarden. *Heart*

5 bids for Sansa Stark
5 bids for Tyrion
5 for no iron throne

Another signature to use while running the PFU Contest
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My guess · 05-03-19 6:56am
by Christopher Roy Denton
Re: My guess · 05-03-19 7:54am
by ~Minja~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, ~Minja~.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3268528