*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3270705
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(108)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1949474
Motivate yourself to conquer your goals this week! Post on Monday; update us on Friday!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 14, 2019 at 2:32pm
Edited: May 14, 2019 at 2:48pm
*Flowerb*Goals for Monday May 13th...
by ruwth

I may be a day late and a dollar short but I am posting this goal for two purposes:

1. To make the commitment to follow through on this task more consistently.

2. To mark the semi-official end of the Goal posts for the week of May 13th.

Goal for this week:

Collect the names of the Updates posted from last Friday (May 10th) Today! and then collect the names of the Goals posted for Monday, May 13th on Thursday!

So, my new weekly goals is going to be:

Collect names from this forum for the StoryMistress in a more timely manner. I am aiming to do this two days a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays.

At first, I was thinking about doing this task on Wednesdays and Fridays but today I changed the designated days to Tuesdays and Thursdays. Those are the days I go to the Senior Center in my new hometown. Being involved with the Senior Center has interfered with my time here at WdC. At other times, being on WdC has interfered with my involvement with our local Senior Center because I go somewhere to use my laptop and drink coffee. Today, I talked to the president and vice president of the board about doing this here at the center instead of going somewhere else and they okayed it and I am loving it!

Now, the two activities will complement each other instead of competing with each other and folks at the Senior Center will come to know the real me a little better. *Wink*

My new plan includes posting my own weekly goals each Tuesday and updates on the weekend so my posts will provide me with a bit of a delimiter... *Smile*

~ ~ ~ JESUS is LORD! ~ ~ ~
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
*Flowerb*Goals for Monday May 13th... · 05-14-19 2:32pm
by ruwth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3270705